About the position
We are actively looking to recruit Visual Design rockstars in the Greater New York area to join our fast-paced and rapidly growing team. Currently, we are looking bring onboard a passionate junior designer with a drive to improve their skills and to help take our mobile and desktop products to the next level!
We at Datamarx have spent the last 12 months developing a unique blockchain-based FinTech platform. To date, we have already pre-signed a large number of Fortune 1000 companies to utilize our platform, and are now going though a period of significant growth as we ramp up for our national launch, this summer.
This is a unique opportunity to join a well-funded startup that is poised to grow exponentially over the next few quarters. If interested, please provide us with some good days/times for an initial phone interview.
Roles & Responsibilities
Role & Responsibilities
We are looking for a talented Visual Designer who can help take our digital products to the next level! A standard day in the life of a UI designer at Datamarx consists of:
- Create pixel perfect assets in Sketch, ready to pass on to our development team for iOS implementation.
- Facilitate establishment of a timeless brand by evolving current brand identity
- Building robust pixel perfect style guides for the whole business to use
- Design beautiful vector illustrations to help tell our story, and provide context for new features and functions.
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and have the ability to inspire and facilitate collaboration with stakeholders and team members from concept to execution.
- Designing and prototyping beautiful and intuitive interactions for the Datamarx mobile platforms
- Design incredibly visual pitch decks and marketing materials that tell the story of Datamarx
DESIRABLE TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
- Branding and marketing design
- iOS & Android Design
- Experience using sketch
- Experience using animation tools like After Effects
- Experience using prototyping tools like Flinto & Invision
- Portfolio of digital and/or graphic designs
- Understanding of interaction design, and designing intuitive user interfaces and navigation
- Ability to rapid prototype creative concepts is a must
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator required)
Send your resume to email@example.com